Friday, March 25, 2011

{Spring Love...}

I love Spring...
the colors,
the cool, crisp mornings,
the way the light plays off the sunsets.

Here is some {Spring Love...}
in some pretty pictures.
Hope you are inspired!

{My favorite mix of colors....pink and green.}

{I love how the ice cream on top looks kind of like a heart.}

{Bright, pink roses are my favorite. And, in the mason jar....perfection.}

{Yum!}

{Love hearing the song of the bird early in the morning.}

{It speaks for itself.}

What do you love about Spring?

Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole

See you tomorrow for {Weekend Thoughts}.

6 comments:

  1. Great post! My favorite thing about Spring here in North Carolina is all of the beautiful trees. On my way to work, I see flashes of fuchsia, purple, pale pinks, lime greens. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post! I'm definitely inspired to bring some spring into my home today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that picture of ice cream on the beach . . . drool! I want a beach vacation so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren! Thank you! I took a trip a few years ago to North Carolina with my best friend and her family. We went to the Willmington and Wrightsville Beach area. I loved it. The trees, beach, the flowers were beautiful. There definitely are not a lot of trees where I live.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Kelly! Have fun bringing some spring into your home! I am so glad that winter is over. Although, we have a chance of snow showers tomorrow. Have a great Sunday!
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca! The ice cream is yummy looking! I think I could easily visit the beach every year. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...