Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sunny Days...

Today is a beautiful day!
And the next two days...
even better!!
We are supposed to get up in the 70's to 80's the next two days.

It's Spring Break here and the rest of the week there will be no regular posts except for a...
fun, inspiring quote that I'm loving on Saturday.
I've got some plans to enjoy these next couple of days and the beauty of the outdoors.

Thank you for all your comment love and community here!
I will return emails early next week and...
I have some FUN posts planned for next week as well...

Another Spring{y} craft to show you,
and some Spring Love.

Want a peek of next weeks craft?
I'll also be sharing the inspiration for it.

Which do you think it is? 
A?
B?
C?
Or, all three?

Have a Lovely rest of the week and I'll see you on Monday!
Don't forget this Saturday's Weekend Thoughts.

Love,
Cole

2 comments:

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...