Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To God Be the Glory...

This weekend after I got home from seeing my sister I had a lovely surprise in my email inbox...
Here is a little bit of what Faith Blogs is about...

"We are a new website, helping to connect people who write blogs, who read blogs, who love Jesus.  We hope that FaithBlogs is a place for you to find Christ's love and loads of inspiration."

Their prayer is that God would use FaithBlogs for His honor and glory.
I love that...

Thank You Katie and Justin for asking me to be a part of this community of writers.
Thank you also for being part of an answer to a God-sized dream...
To write for the Glory of God by...
sharing the Hope of God with others.

To God Be the Glory!
All is His.

Blessings for a Beautiful Day,
Cole


4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Good for you Cole!

    p.s. thanks so much for your sweet words. I hope your sister is doing well too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful opportunity for you!

    I have been praying to be used in other ways and I was contacted about an exciting opportunity as well. I can't wait to share it later.

    May you be blessed in this new venture, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Reese. She is doing well! She went back to work today and is using only one crutch. She is a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Natasha! I can't wait to hear the journey that God is going to take you on and this new adventure! Blessings to you too! To God Be the Glory! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...