Friday, April 29, 2011

Being honest...

Hello sweet friends...
How has your week been?

I am blown away this week...
by the awesome-ness of God,
the friendships He provides,
the truths He is speaking into my heart,
the way He fights for His children.

I've been trying to find the words to convey what God has been laying on my heart
but they aren't coming.
Sometimes, 
I think...
God gives us words just for us.

...To write on the tablet of our hearts...

...Precious pearls of great price...

 I'll be honest...
it has not been an easy week.
I do not have a perfect life...
{there is a mound of laundry to be folded on my bed, loads of work to catch up on & more}
... I hope that I don't convey a perfect life, because that is not reality.
 
I am a sinner saved by Grace...
by the one who bore the nails in His Hands.
I am child of The Most High who desires to...
daily live {and often failing} in a way that brings honor and glory to Him. 
Learning how to serve and love others as He so loves us...
Looking for the joy and grace in the smallest of moments.

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.
Isaiah 49:16
 
 

I do hope,
as we travel together on this journey...
 we will discover and rejoice together in...

Whatever our circumstances may be...
{however tall our laundry may be or the work list is long}

Because He has promised,
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV


Blessings,
Cole

What is one thing you are looking forward to today?

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! And I too have a mountain of laundry to fold. Today I'm looking forward to purging some things in my boys' room. Wish me luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jami! Good luck on the purging of stuff and thank you.
    Blessings, Cole
    P.S. The "mountain" is still there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your blog. It's so simple, and cute. But Very Glorifying to Our Lord! Everything you share speaks to me right where I'm at. Like minded I guess. Tonight is our Spring Garden retreat at our church. I cannot be there so I'm watching it live online. They have it on the net tomorrow morning also. I attend Calvary Chapel Chino Valley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement...they are treasured. To all, for God and by God. It is only by Him that this is here. How wonderful that they can stream the retreat online!! Our Church is a tiny church, so we don't have that tech. I hope God reaches you and the many women that will be there. Blessings friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...