Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Community, Friendships, and an award...

Webster's Dictionary defines community as:
1. a unified body of individuals
2. people with common interests living in a particular area.
3. an interacting population of various kinds of individuals in a common location.

That is what I love about this blogging community...
The support, the ideas, the prayers, the sharing of lives and journeys...
Bridging people from city to city, state to state, and even nation to nation.

My friend, Amber, surprised me with another blog award.
Thank you Amber!
She has a wonderful blog over at...

While, I haven't met here IRL {I hope to someday}, I consider her a kindred friend.

She awarded me with the:
Here's how the rules go: 
1. List 7 facts about yourself. 
2. Give this puppy to four of your favorite bloggers! 

Facts:
1. I love coffee, diet coke, and the color green.
2. I am the oldest of three.
3. I've had knee surgery on both knees (both due to sports: snow skiing and basketball).
4. My two favorite (all time) movies are: Sweet Home Alabama & Remember the Titans.
5.I know sign language (learned it in college) and use it in my classroom.
6. I enjoy traveling and the outdoors.
7. Writing is my passion. 

And now to pass on this fun award...
and introduce you to four friends of mine.


Go check out these bloggers and show them some love.
They are some great gals with big hearts {as are you!}...
that I hope to meet one day IRL.

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

What is one, fun fact about yourself that you would like to share with this community?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cole! You are a sweetheart and I'm glad to be a part of this community with you.

    Thanks for giving me this very kind award. I feel loved <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I LOVE "Remember the Titans". Found you through Take Heart. New Follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Elizabeth! I'm so glad to know you "neighbor!" Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jami! Welcome!! Isn't "Remember the Titans," so good. I never tire of watching it. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Cole. Thank you so much for sharing my blog with others. You are so sweet! It makes me feel a part of something special. I can't wait to meet the others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...