Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A concert full of worship... {Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

This weekend was a wonderful weekend of...
encouragement, worship, and spurring one another one.

We had heard of a free concert being played at our local, historic, state theater so we decided to go.

Four friends, 1 car, worshipful music, several hours spent in a restaurant sharing our lives and encouraging one another.


The band...

Their lyrics...
worshipful.

Their sound...
awesome!

It was the perfect start to a night full of encouragement and the blessing of friendships.

24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. 
Hebrews 10:24-25 NIV

 I am thankful for the friendships God has allowed to come into my life.
The friendships of those I live close to...
The friendships of those far-away...
The friendships of my blogger friends {you}.

I love taking trips with these three friends as much as...
I love sitting and catching up on life in a restaurant or coffee shop.

How do you like to spend time with the friends God has brought into your life?

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole
P.S.
 I have a surprise tomorrow here on this blog....{a hint} it has to do with friendships. 

{I was not paid nor received any compensation  for my opinions or writing about Cloverton. They are my thoughts...just wanted to share.}
 





2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! What a blessing friends are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun and very much needed. How are you friend?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...