Monday, April 11, 2011

DIY Spring{y} Frame Art...

Happy Monday to You!
I am so excited to show you a new DIY Spring{y} craft...
that won't break the bank!

I love creating...
mixing textures...
trying new color combos.

Sometimes it goes well...
other times...
not so much.

Here is a clue....

...is for...

{HOME}


I've been seeing many different ideas for using moss this Spring.
I also love monograms.
So, I thought...
Why not take a frame and decorate it instead of a wreath?

And...
Wal-la!


...Something Spring{y} for my living room.

Here is how it all came together:
*Dollar Store, gold, frame spray painted with a color I had on hand. {Moss green}
*Chip board letter hot glued to a moss sheet (Dollar Store) then hot glued to the frame.
*Flowers made out of felt I already had and hot glued to the frame.

This can go many places...
1. On my entry table as shown above.
2. On my dining room mirror.
3. On my front door.
4.Hanging in my front window.

The possibilities are endless!

Tell me...
Have you ever decorated a frame before?
If so, how?
If you haven't, what would you put on yours?

Have a Lovely Day!
Cole

{I'll be linking up with these fabulous ladies this week.}

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Tuesday To Do FEatured

8 comments:

  1. This is so bright and lovely! I especially love the felt flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love the flowers too.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moss letter on the frame! I hope you'll stop by and share it at the Tuesday To Do Party!
    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-5-and-4-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! love those little felt flowers. i love to make flowers with felt - it's so easy and there are so many possibilities!

    I'd love for you to link this up to my link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I adore the felt flowers!

    I decorated one with buttons; http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/buttons-beads-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jami!
    Thank you for the invite and linking up! Your blog is lovely.
    Have a beautiful day,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca,
    Thank you for the invite. Can't wait to check it out and see some inspiration. Have a great day!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melanie,
    I loved your frame! The colors were so pretty and calming. Thank you for your sweet comments.
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...