Monday, April 4, 2011

Oi or Oye?....

Hi, sweet friends!
I wanted to check in with you and let you know I'm still here. 
Remember, the scare I had last week??
Well...
it decided to rear its ugly head again this Friday.
Not fun...
Out for the count the entire weekend...
and
it was much worse than last Tuesday.

Again, I am so very thankful for family close by that can help and your prayers.
Nothing beats the comedy of my brother! Love him!!
I can't imagine going through it alone.

I'm coming back to you this week with some new posts and ones still yet to get out.
I hope I haven't lost ya!

I'll see you real soon!

In the meantime...
please tell me...

How have you been?
I've missed ya!

Blessings for a Lovely Day,
Cole


2 comments:

  1. Hey Cole, so sorry you're still experiencing this terrible pain. Can you have them removed? I'm waiting to get an appointment in the hospital to have something removed too. I hope you get better soon. You're in my thoughts and God is always with you :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reese for your thoughts! You're in mine too!! Yes, if it happens again, to the hospital (again) I go and from there I will make a decision of what to do. So far, today, I have felt better. How soon do you go in?
    Blessings....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...