Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Thoughts...{Spring is in the Air}


Hello!
It is a gorgeous day and I'm loving it.
Yesterday, we had 65-70 mph winds. WHEW!
Today, I'm working on some spring cleaning, writing, work stuff, and some posts.
How are you enjoying today?
I can't wait to share with you this next week a fun little concert some friends and I went to.
It was wonderful...the lyrics reached the soul.
It was a great time of worship and fellowship with friends in Christ.

See ya soon!

Have a Lovely {Spring} Day,
Cole

3 comments:

  1. I love your description of yourself. Sounds like we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thank you! I loved your about too. Look forward to reading more about your journey! Glad to have you here.
    Blessings, Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...