Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Find Him In...{Thoughtful on a Tuesday}

I Find Him In...

...the setting Kansas sun,
...wide, open fields of wheat,
...the breeze that blows against my face.

I Find Him In...

...the kind gesture of a co-worker,
...the sweet words of a friend,
...the worship song on the radio.

I Find Him In...

...the stillness that is morning before the world is awake,
...the eyes of students ready to learn,
...a sleeping newborn baby.

I Find Him In...

...the hug of my mother,
...the helping hands of my dad always silently protecting, even now,
...the laughs shared between the bonds of sisters and brother.

I Find Him In...

...the cleft of the rock,
...the trials that are insurmountable on my own,
...those that seek to kill and destroy.

I Find Him In...

...the sweet words of the Hymn, “It is Well,”
...the soft, worn, pages of my aged Bible,
...His promises kept.

Where Do You Find Him?


Praying the day God has given you is full of blessing!
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...