Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend Thoughts...{Poster Style}

How is your weekend going?

Yesterday I spent the day outside...
...beginning to clean out my flower bed (I'm a little behind)...
...potting some pink flowers...
...a nice long run/walk...

...It was beautiful!

 I'd love to hear what you have planned this weekend.
Do you garden?
Do you like to plant flowers?

Here are some encouraging posters to start your day!
Enjoy!!

From sara--elizabeth.tumblr.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

From cptnrin.smugmug.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

Have a Lovely Weekend!
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...