Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend Thoughts...{The best pie ever and some randomness}

Happy Saturday!!
We just finished our last day of school yesterday with students.
It was a great day with some wonderful 4th graders, soon-to-be 5th graders. 
{All the while fighting a cold. meh...}
But, summer is basically right around the corner.
{yay!}

I'm a little behind on posting this week, but I actually think it is a blessing in disguise.
Blogger had some issues this week...
it pretty much crashed...
and many people lost posts and comments.

Blogger is working to get them back, 
so if you see some comments on here missing that is why.
I hope they get it fixed soon.
I will reply soon to your emails and comments.

My current favorite color is yellow.
Who would've thought?!

I love the fashion of the Kentucky Derby so much...
The hats are gorgeous.
I'm thinking of making one for fun.
Why not? Right?!

In other news...
are you ready for the best pie ever?!
I actually haven't eaten this pie personally {yet...}...
but I love all things S'mores.
I was so bummed when DQ got rid of the S'mores Galore.
That though...was probably for the best...my pants best. {wink}

Here it is...
This pie actually gave me a fantastic idea for a summer get-together...
Still in the planning stages.

From Confessionsofacookbookqueen via createdbycole on pinterest

What is your favorite kind of pie?
Do you like pie?

Have a Lovely Weekend,
Cole

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, I now have a new cooking blog to link to when I need new foods to try. I'm not sure if I have a favorite pie because there are so many good ones. But I enjoy veggie Pot Pies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! So glad you found a new cooking blog to link to. I find that sometimes when I want a new recipe I pull out my computer and use it as my recipe card. I can't wait to try this pie. It's definitely one to be made w/ others there. ;0) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...