Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Love...{number 1}

Hi There!
Today, I'm joining Krystina and her...

lollipops

I'm loving green and cute accessories...
These would be perfect for a girls night out or a date night!
{Even a Birthday surprise....wink}


1. Allora Handmade modern pearl rosette statement necklace {moss green}

2. Target Women's Mossimo Supply Company Wakana Strappy Wedge Sandals 

3. The Rusted Chain Mandy Earrings

4. The Pleated Poppy Wristlet Clutch Apple Green Chevron Stripe

What are you loving today?

Blessings,
Cole

* All opinions are purely mine, sharing what I love. I was not compensated for this post.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of those! especially #2 & #4 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the green necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jami! They are fun aren't they?! It would be like Christmas to have them. Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings,Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosanne! I love the green necklace too!! It's hard to resist the urge to just get it, but I need to wait for awhile. But, it is happy to look at! How are you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...