Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week 2}

I am excited to be able to join the Gussy Sews Community in the Inspiration Workshop.
{I missed week 1. I was on a wonderful, week long trip to visit my best friend from college.}

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Gussy, explains it best...
"I developed the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop! weekly link-up party to further connect with the online community and to encourage inspiration among my peers."
{I love that!}

Each week she will send out a new prompt for each participant to answer. Last week was what inspires you about *handmade* and this week is all about *kitchens.*

"What do you love in your kitchen? Do you have a favorite kitchen tool? What do you wish your kitchen would look like? What inspires you about KITCHENS?"~ Gussy

I have to admit...
When I first read the prompt,
the first thing that came to my mind was my mom and how she loves to bake and cook!

I have so many memories from when we were little. Helping our mom cook, bake, and yes...
standing on a chair to wash the dishes. ;)

This past Christmas my mom gave my sister and I each a recipe book with a handwritten letter in it and...
some of our favorite recipes in her handwriting.


It is one of my most treasured possessions ever...

When I think of kitchens..I think of family, comfort, home, love.

I also dream of my own *dream* kitchen for someday...
It would look something like this...

From kitchen-design-ideas.org via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

* I love those floors, the openness, the light, and the white cabinets.

From kitchens.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

* I love the large stove and double ovens. 
{Some serious cookin' and bakin' could happen with those!}

From kitchens.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

* I love this island. I can imagine many a conversations happening around it. 

What would your *dream* kitchen look like?

Have a Beautiful Day!
Cole



2 comments:

  1. I think I have some of those same kitchens saved on my Pintrest! Love them! Hope you're having a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy!! I love those kitchens, great minds think alike. ;) I am having a wonderful summer, how about you? Did school end good? What was the name of the site where you can turn your blog into a book again?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...