Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week 3}

"This week's prompt is GREEN . I know, I know... GREEN is a very broad term, but really it can be interpreted in a lot of ways. For example, the most obvious is the color... Do you have a favorite clothing item or room that is comprised of shades of GREEN? Or a favorite plant or outdoor space? But also, GREEN implies being earth friendly! Do you create or admire upcycle or repurpose items? What do you you do to be friendlier to Mother Earth? The possibilities are endless... When you think of GREEN, what do you think of?"---Gussy

I love the prompt this week because...
my favorite color is...
GREEN!

It finds its way onto the color of my comfy couch,
a favorite pillow,
this here blog... ;0)

But...
When I think of green I think of the outdoors and
the beauty of a sunflower field against the blue, Kansas sky.


Linking up with Gussy today and the Inspiration Workshop.

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. Coming to you from gussy! I love sunflowers!! I actually just purchased some for my sister this past weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..How fun and sweet! I love sunflowers too!! Good thing they are in abundance here. ;0) P.S. Your blog is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...