Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week 4}

 Welcome to another Inspiration Workshop hosted by Maggie Whitley of Gussy Sews!
Here is this week's prompt:

 "This week's prompt is SPEND THE DAY PLAYING. Playing isn't just for the wee ones, but is important for us adults, too! If you had a day free, what would you do? Or, if you had the opportunity recently, what did you do? Maybe this is a great excuse to get out and do something fun one day this week :] I encourage you to share photos you've taken, or photos of things you'd like to do {remember to include proper photo credit}. I challenge you to put together a playful photo collage of how you SPENT THE DAY PLAYING! I can't wait to get started on this one...!" ---Gussy

There are so many different ways I love to spend a free day playing...
Here are just a few.

 {Photo credits by Simply Created by Cole}

1. This combines two of my "loves."
Sewing and Coffee Shops.

2. I love to travel and see new places with family and friends.
This was a recent hike.

3. I absolutely love concerts and music in general.

4. On days where I need to unwind or find inspiration.
I pick up a book or in this case, "Summer with Matthew Meade."

Thank You Gussy for hosting the Inspiration Workshop!

What Inspires You?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...