Thursday, June 9, 2011

Well, Hello There!

I know, I know...I've been gone 4-EV-VER!
With really good reason. :)
Remember back when I said I was planning some fun with my best friend from college?

Well...
This last week was just that!

A week long road-trip to go visit her and her family.
Have I mentioned she has the most adorable kids in the world?!
{...and one on the way?!!}

Before I left I got stuck on figuring out how to say or not say I would be on vacation...
I really didn't want to announce to the world that I wouldn't be home,
and before I knew it time snuck up on me and it was time to leave.
It was a week of no computer, no emails, 
and only a handful of text messages to my sister about super, secret, sister stuff. ;0)

So, I apologize for keeping you in the dark.
I know that there has got to be a better way for when I take a vacation.
I'd love to hear your ideas on what you do when you take real-life vacations.
Bloggers will you help?!

Do you still plan posts like you are home?
Do you have guest posts?
How do you handle extended vacations?

I can't wait to hear!

I do hope you come back later today...
I'll be joining Gussy and her Inspiration Workshop.

A hint of what it will be about...
Some say the ________ is the heart of the home.
And...
I can't wait to share about my trip too!

I'll see you later today for the Inspiration Workshop!
Missed Ya,
Cole

4 comments:

  1. I don't usually post when we are going to be out of town. I may post and never mention it,but usually I wait until I get back. Don't want to return home with everything gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true!! I need to do some more planning. :)Thank you Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on this. I have never understood how some bloggers post that they're heading out on a vacation. But then again, I do call myself the 'paranoid' fool. Haha. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Sorry it took so long to reply. I agree. I sometimes I have to catch myself though as I type. I worry about it too! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...