Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Love...{number 2}

Good afternoon friends!
I am excited to show you what I am loving this week.
I am joining Krystina and...



You know I love green and that it is my favorite color right?!
{It still is....that hasn't changed.}
But, there is a color that I find I am constantly drawn to.

Maybe it's because it is summer.
Maybe it's because it reminds me of summer.
Can you guess what it is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
From theweddingrow.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

If you guessed Yellow!
You are right.

I love this photo because of the happy, yellow bike.

I also love...

From etsy.com from thewheatfield via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

A simple, sweet, sunny reminder to enjoy the here and now.
A reminder to me to not worry about tomorrow.

Last but not least...
I am loving this dress.

From eshakti.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

The color is perfect and those ruffles are divine!

What are you loving today?

If you would like an invite to Pinterest let me know!
I've got five to give out.

Have a Beautiful Day!
Cole

2 comments:

  1. That dress is AMAZING! I'm loving yellow right now too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jami! I absolutely love the dress too!! If I could find one like it where I live I would probably get it. It's perfect for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...