Friday, July 1, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week 5}

Thank You so much for joining in on another Inspiration Workshop from Gussy!
Hello to old friends and new ones from the Inspiration Workshop!!

This week's prompt:
This week's prompt is the PERFECT BATHROOM What would your PERFECT BATHROOM look like? Do you already have a PERFECT BATHROOM -- what does that look like? Feel free to share multiple photos to show the different pieces to your PERFECT BATHROOM, or just one to show that special something that would be found in your PERFECT BATHROOM.-Gussy


My perfect bathroom could be described as:

Divine, Peaceful, Classic, Retreat

Some of my favorite elements would be:

*Plush, luxurious, white towels
*A large, heavenly shower
*Lots of natural light
*Lovely Tile
*Sconces
* A chandelier
*An eye-catching mirror
* A double vanity
*Grays and Whites
The following two pictures show elements of my perfect bathroom and the feel.
Look closely...
Can you spy them??



Who would I have design it for me???
None other than Candice Olson from Divine Design herself.

A girl can dream right?!
:)

Thank You Gussy for hosting!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole

To see my other Inspiration Prompts....CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I love the bathroom you chose, it's a great idea to have the exercise machine inside the bathroom, it should be spacious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! This would def. be my dream bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...