Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week 6}

Happy Thursday!
Are you ready for another Inspiration Workshop?!

Here is this week's prompt from Maggie of Gussy Sews:

"This week's prompt is PAMPER YOURSELF. We all deserve a little pampering, right? {right!} Whether you are a stay-at-home parent or a worker-bee, it's important to take a time out and take care of YOU. How do you PAMPER YOURSELF? Do you indulge in a spa day? Get a pedicure? Eat a yummy, gooey piece of chocolate cake? Show us in pictures {and text, if you wish} how you PAMPER YOURSELF! It could be something you've already done or something you want to do. I hope this prompt inspires you to take a little time to PAMPER YOURSELF. XOXO"

How would I pamper myself?
This one might shock ya....
but
.
.
.
.
I have never had a professional mani/pedi

Never.

Even through the bazillion many weddings I have been in,
We always just did our own nails.
Except for the bride. 
So...
I would spend the day
 with my besties getting a mani/pedi, and then 
hit the movie theater for the latest chick flick.

What color would I choose?
Something like this for my nails {I love the classic look to it}.


And this for my toes....



A little bit of sweet and sassy. ;)

How would you spend the day pampering yourself?

Come and join us:


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Have a Lovely Day,
Cole

18 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the Inspiration Workshop.

    I highly recommend treating yourself to a spa pedicure at least once. It's so nice to have someone else do that work for you! And I love the polish colors you've chosen. Right now I'm wearing Essie Turquoise & Caicos on my toes!

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    P.S. Would love for you to stop by my blog when you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had professional mani/pedis a couple of times. It's nice, but my feet are ticklish so I think the pedicurist might hate me, hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down... let's go! :-) I really like both pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love essie nail polish :) i'm a simple girl too and i'd rather do mine myself rather than pay to have them done. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only had a mani/pedi once or twice - you need to DO IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never got a mani/pedi either! All of my friends think its weird, but i'm really ticklish so i just don't go. I love the colors that you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am happy to find someone else who has never had a mani/pedi. I didn't even have either for my wedding! haha!!! Simple small town girl that I am....I guess........... haha!

    Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I love the colors you chose! Guess what? I've only had a professional mani/pedi ONCE in my life. It's a luxury for sure! I wrote my inspiration workshop post about DIY pedis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, if you lived closer we would go get those mani/pedi's ASAP! Gotta say, I ruin a mani in about 2.5 seconds flat though (too impatient) but I good pedi? {sigh}...I love. You should treat yourself to a pre-Relevant mani/pedi in your classy/sassy combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emily, I'm going to look for the color you mentioned. It sounds amazing. I'll be dropping by soon. Cole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annie! I would be worried that my feet would be too ticklish too. I don't know if I could sit still. :) Cole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melissa, too bad we couldn't have a blogger Mani/perl party that would be fun! Cole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Chelsea! Thank you for the kind words. I'm really new to Essie nailpolish but I do know its quickly becoming my fave. They have so many colors. :) Cole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah! I do think I'm going to do it for my upcoming birthday in August. Yay! Cole

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Earl-Leigh! I love the colors too! Can't go wrong with a pink nailpolish. ;) Cole

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Daisy-Girl, I am doing well! How are things for you? I just do my own too. Cole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jessmarie, I'm definitely going to check out your home DIY. Thank you for sharing that! Cole

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Crystal!! I wish I was closer too. It would be so fun!! Then we could go to Starbucks or do a fun craft and catch up in person. How is your little one and you doing?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...