Friday, July 22, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Week 8}

Less than a month...
until school,
until the kiddos come back,
until the freedom days of summer are gone.

I actually went into my classroom today and got really excited when I saw some books
that I had ordered came in.

Let the planning begin!
{I'm already making my lists of what needs to be done. Of course, in cute colors and paper.}
;)

Today's Inspiration Workshop is all about what inspires us.
Here is the prompt from Gussy.

THE PROMPT
OK, so it's time for you to strut your stuff. This week's prompt is YOUR INSPIRATION. That's right... A "readers choice", if you will. Tell me what inspires you! Has there been a topic you've been hoping I'd make into a prompt? Have you done something inspiring recently that you want to share? Or is there something you are inspired to do that you haven't had the opportunity to do so? This week is all about YOUR INSPIRATION. Be creative. Go wild! Show us what you can do! ;D


This is a great prompt because there are so many things that bring me inspiration.
It was hard narrowing it down.
But, here are a few that always inspire {in no particular order}.

1. The outdoors, especially flowers.
I love me some roses, sunflowers, and anything pink or yellow!


2. Coffee shops/ Book Stores.
When-ever I just need to get away or unwind, I head to a fave coffee shop.

From everythingfab.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

3. Blogs
This has been the most amazing past year. I have met some awesome bloggers that I can call friends and God has opened some awesome opportunities to serve in this way. I am thankful for the kindred friendships HE has provided through this. I am excited and humbled to see what He brings next in this Journey of Creations, Life, and the Hope of God.

From etsy.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

4. The Bible
I can only hope that someday, by the Grace of God, I will leave a legacy that is clearly shown in the worn pages of this Bible. To God be the Glory!

From notdepthnorheight.tumblr.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

5. Time spent with friends and family
This is my main love language. Time spent together with those I love and care about speaks volumes to me and fills me heart. It doesn't have to be fancy, just real.


I'd love to know...
What inspires you and are you ready for the school season to start back up?

Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. I really like that picture of the Bible!! I want my Bible to look like that too. But more than "look like that"...I want it to be reflected in my life. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a great week! How is your week going? Very true on living a life that reflects the truths in the Bible. I pray that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...