Monday, July 18, 2011

{Simply Created, Simply Sweet Flower}

Hi there!
Happy Monday to you.

This weekend was very low-key and relaxing.
I didn't quite get everything done that I had planned,
but that's okay.
It's a new day!

It has been a while long while since I have created something.
A little bit of lovely to add to the day.

A week ago, I was cleaning out my closets and found an old shirt that hasn't been worn in a long time.
I loved the print and couldn't think of getting rid of it.

I thought,
"Hey, I could use this fabric else where."


A Simply Created, Simply Sweet fabric pin full of texture.

What is your favorite color/fabric for a pin??

Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole

Linking up with:


12 comments:

  1. your flowers are great - and so versatile! visiting from life made lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!! so pretty. :) glad to have discovered your blog today. blessings, lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! My favorite color combo right now is turquoise and yellow, any kind of fabric:) now following your cute blog :)
    Megan @ www.blessedmommamusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful flower! love all the colors and textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Christi! Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings, Cole
    P.S. Love that name,"Burlap and Basil." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Lora! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I love "Life Made Lovely."
    Blessings, Cole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan! Thank You... Oh....Turquoise and Yellow together would "pop" and be so pretty! I have some turquoise polk-dot fabric and I'm sure I have some yellow somewhere. I'm going to have to try it!
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww..Thank You so much Sandy! You just made my heart smile. :) Have a great week friend!
    Blessings,
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Sara! Have a great day, Cole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very cute! Digging the blog! I am your newest follower, come follow me back? :)

    www.hannahhandmade.blogspot.com
    (look for us on FB!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Hannah! I'll be dropping by soon.
    Blessings, Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...