Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Love...{number 3}

Hi There!! {waves}
I hope you had an amazing day today.
We actually had a cold snap from our 103+ temperatures.
It was only.....
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it...
.
.
.
.

In the mid to upper 90's. {snort}.

It's still hot. Even as I type this and it's almost 9 p.m.
But, I'd much rather have the heat than the cold and yucky weather.

I am going to share what I'm reading right now.


1. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
~This has been a daily read and I must say it hits where needed and encourages.

2. Summer with Matthew Mead
~The pictures alone are inspiring and make me want to re-decorate.

3. Twelve Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur
~Our Women's Group is reading this at Church and it is fantastic.
We just finished the chapter on Ruth which is one of my faves.

What are you reading lately?
Do you have a favorite book, magazine, or devotional?

Have a Beautiful Day,
Cole

...Come back tomorrow where I share the next Inspiration Workshop.

Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...