Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And then...it was over

Summer...that is.
As a teacher, I tend to describe my life in the ways of the school calendar.
While the season of summer is not over...
the freedom days of summer are.

Today I finished up our Reading area and...
I. Love. It.
I hope the students do too!

A soft, comfy rug.
Big, soft pillows.
A canopy overhead.

There is still lots to be done.
Finish putting the room back together and planning, lots of planning.

Sorry about the crickets around here this past week.

Lots of school work,
a rodeo,
a birthday,
a major migraine {boo},
meeting a blogging friend in real life {yay},
preparing meals,
celebrating a life,
Sunday service.


 Whew!
Lots for a week.

But, rest assure...
the crickets are gone.
They have left.  ;)

I am excited for this week and connecting with you.

So tell me...
How was/is your week?
Anything you'd like to share?

Have a Lovely Day,
Cole




6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had such a full week! It's great to get something big accomplished- the reading area sounds wonderful! Looking forward to you getting back in the conversation... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I remember those days of summer winding down for the start of a crazy busy school year! Praying for you as you welcome your little cherubs...praying that God will use you in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Natasha! What day do you start back? Amazing how fast the summer goes huh?
    Have a wonderful week friend!!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thank you Christine! I love the reading area. I just hope that it gets to stay there. They are putting in new interactive boards and I may have to move things around. I can't wait to get back in the conversation too! You are such an encouragement and I am blessed by your friendship!!!
    Have a great Wednesday!!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for your prayers Erika! I love teaching so much, your prayers mean a lot. So blessed to call you friend!!
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...