Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beautiful Reminders...

Today was a beautiful reminder of how God speaks and works.
How He knows just what we need.
 
On my desk at school I have a devotional calendar that I love to read each morning.
{It hadn't been changed all summer.}

When I got to school this morning I noticed this...

Picture taken with Retro Cam for Android by Simply Created by Cole

Someone had already turned the page...
 
To a welcomed and well needed reminder as I began the day.
 
What beautiful reminders did you see today?
 
Blessings,
Cole 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a word for you this morning! May you rest in that truth today, Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine! That is what I thought when I saw it. :) Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...