Thursday, August 25, 2011

Will You Journey With Us...

It is there where ever I go...

Whether I turn to the right or to the left, I hear it, see it...


 It shouts from the pages of God's Word...
plunging deep into my soul,
bringing a joy,
an awe,
wonder,
peace.

It finds me...
destined to be open like a precious gift.
To reveal the beauty that is inside, the promises that are in store.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.  
Jeremiah 29:11

In God's Providence everything that comes our way can be used for good.
 God does not lead us down dead-end roads, but only detours of His perfect will.

Detours that I have learned, continue to learn,
and have to re-learn often, are His good and perfect will. 

Detours that provide more joy and hope than I could ever imagine this side of heaven.


Is it all smooth roads free of pot-holes, twists, and turns?
No.
Will the journey be completely free of stress, worry, or fear?
No.
Sometimes the road will seem so desolate, lonely, abandoned,
never ending in our eyes. 


Yet, along the way, as we take the step to put our trust and hope in God.
We will find His good and perfect will.


This is a journey.
Trusting and Hoping in His perfect will.


I'd love it if you come along with me on this Journey of Providence. 

I will be joining 5 other writers, kindred friends, who are sharing the journeys they are on.
We will begin on September 5th and for 10 days we will share the words God has laid upon our hearts and breathed into our souls. Each one different, yet weaving our lives together.

Cole

5 comments:

  1. "detours of His perfect will..." We don't like the detours, do we? We don't trust that He is guiding all. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this, Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole~ I believe this too, that God can and does ultimately work all things for the good for those who love him. I have seen it in my own life, and I cannot wait to see what god tells us on this journey, I am excited to read with you, and see his fingerprints in everything... blessings, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed by you, Friend! So thankful to be journeying together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to watching this unfold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...