Saturday, August 20, 2011

You won't want to miss this...

From etsy.com via Simply Created by Cole on Pinterest

How has your week been?
This past week was jammed packed with in-services, the first days of school, lesson planning, appointments, etc.
Let's just say my yard and laundry is growing as I type this.


It was a busy week but full of blessings!
I am still getting into the routine of summer being over and balancing all that God has provided.
It is difficult at times {just take one look at my yard, snort}, but so good and God gives grace.
 
 
Thank you for your support and prayers of this community!
I love how God has brought us together and weaves His story through us.

I'm looking forward to this next week because...
I've got a great announcement!

You won't want to miss it!
 
Have a beautiful weekend and I'll see you on Monday!
By His Grace,
Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...