Thursday, September 15, 2011

Learning {Journey of Providence Day 9}

Hello friends...
We are nearing the end of the Journey Series but
not the Journey God has written for us.

Thinking back on these past nine days I am humbled and thankful for the ways God moves, works, and weaves lives together.
I am thankful for you.

I never thought that through this One Word,
God would place on my heart this Journey,
and lead me to these Kindred Friends.

I am so thankful for the grace you have shown me along the way.

My Journey is not perfect.

My Journey is not over.
{Yours isn’t either.}

I have not perfected trusting and hoping in God’s Plan.

I am, though,  learning to trust and hope in all that He brings.
Whether it be rain or shine.

Because there is always...







Joining 5 other writers, kindred friends, who are sharing the journeys they are on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...