Thursday, September 29, 2011

Opportunities & Pumpkin Spice Scones

Hi Friends!
Wow, I can not believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I've last posted.

I've been working like crazy on an opportunity to share Hope and smiles with others.
An opportunity to connect with some amazing, creative people!

I can't wait until next week when I can give you some pictures of this great experience.

I'll give you a hint...
in mobile phone picture of course!


I've also found a great recipe for Pumpkin Spice Scones and Pumpkin Spice Latte 
that I can't wait to share with you!

Until then...here's another snapshot.





I look forward to sharing with you this next week and
getting back into writing!

My soul is craving it!
Do you crave being the writer, reader, or both?

I have missed you!!!

Blessing Friends!

By His Grace,
Cole





 

3 comments:

  1. It was very nice to meet you today at the Barn Sale. You have some very nice things. You can find all of my blogs from my profile. Isaiah's Eyes are about my very special grandson, The Middle Side of Life is about life with a disabled spouse, and Seriously, It's Just Paper is for all things paper-related that I do. I'm very behind on uploading pictures of things but one of these days, I'll get caught up. Until then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is comment attempt #2. The first one just disappeared when I hit the post button.

    It was very nice to meet you today at the Barn Sale. You have some very lovely items. You can find all of my blogs through my profile. Isaiah's Eyes is about my very special grandson, The Middle Side of Life is about living life with a disabled spouse, and Seriously, It's Just Paper is about my paper creations. I'm behind on uploading pictures but one of these days, I'll catch up. I hope...

    Until then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa! Thank You... I loved meeting you at the Barn Sale!! I can not wait to check our your blogs. I love how you have named them. I hope you enjoyed your time at the Barn Sale and found some neat treasures. ~Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...