Monday, September 19, 2011

{Whispers of Fall...}

Hello friends!
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

If you are just joining us I'd like to share an inspirational journey with you...
...A Journey 5 friends and I shared the last two weeks...
A Journey that is still being lived.

This weekend was full of crafting, sewing, and time with family celebrating my dad's birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad!

I've taken on some new projects and it is full speed ahead.
I caught myself not finding time for rest this weekend and getting run-down that is...
until Sunday evening...

I remembered this post that God had laid on my heart and put it into practice.
It was hard for me to slow down, to be still, knowing how much has to be done.

But once I did...
I could hear the whispers of fall.

What are the whispers of fall you ask?

Well...
You'll have to come back tomorrow to find out. ;)

Until then..
Enjoy this picture of fall inspiration from my Pinterest board.


I just love this idea for my entry way this year.

How do you like to decorate for fall?
Any great resources you would like to share??

For His Glory,
Cole

2 comments:

  1. I'm not the best decorator. My minimalism gets in the way. But I do have a few items that I've picked up at An Affair of the Heart! My favorite is this wooden lighted candy corn that has the face of a jack-o-lantern cut in it :)

    I really just like to bust out all my fall candles and my pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love pumpkins and fall scents. I currently have Pumpkin Roll in my Scentsy warmer. I don't like a lot either. I find myself gravitating to more of the handmade, simple, clean decorations for fall. I still want to go to An Affair of the Heart. Did you say there was one in February?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...