Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm back...{barn sale & a vintage find}

...from the Barn Sale that is!!!

It was a wonderful weekend of Handmade vendors, baked goods, vintage finds, meeting creative vendors, selling some crafty goodness, meeting friends new and old, and spending time with my best-ie from college and her newborn, little boy! {Her third ca-ute child!!}

I'm starting my Monday off with a large Pumpkin Spice Latte and some Reading?
How about you?

I'll be back soon with all the goodness that is the Barn Sale!

For His Glory,
Cole

P.S.
Speaking of vintage...
Here is a great quote I found a couple weeks ago.
Should I go back and get it??? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...