Saturday, October 15, 2011

{A Winner & Journals}


Happy Saturday!!

I am looking forward to a weekend to slow down, unwind, and reconnect.

I need to get out, be in nature.
That is often where I see the hand of God most clearly.
Can you tell I'm a Kansas Girl at heart?
Here are some of the journals that I took to the Barn Sale ...
So much fun!

These journals are perfect for:
*Keeping memories
*Bible Study
*School/Work Meetings
*A child's place to keep their stories and drawings.
*List Makers
*Blog Conferences ;)

 Just about anything you can think of!

Bright Paisley
Flowers in plain pink, teal, or green or polka dot in same colors listed.

 Brown Leopard with brown, rosette ribbon

All notebooks are fully lined inside.

 Black and white leopard with black, rosette ribbon.


 Houndstooth with orange, polka dot ruffle.

And...the Houndstooth have a surprise inside!


 Houndstooth with pink, racing ruffle.


All Journals are made in a smoke-free, pet-free home.
Fabrics are pre-washed with a sensitive detergent (no dyes/scent).
They are fully padded on the outside and fully lined on the inside.
This is a keepsake book where the notebook does not change inside.
Composition size notebook with 100 sheets and ruled.

They are perfect to keep the writings/drawings you hold dear! 

But wait...

I am so thankful for YOU, that I want everyone to have a chance at one!
I am giving away this journal to one luck reader...

The winner of the bright Paisley journal is....


Misty Krasawski who said..."Okay, that is DARLING!!!" 

Congratulations!!

Misty, please email me at simplycreatedbycole(at)gmail(dot)com with your:
Full name and address so I can send it your way!

Thank You to everyone who entered, left messages, and tweeted about it!!
There may be another giveaway in the future!
{Just in time for Christmas}

For those of you who love these journals...
I've got a question below for you!
Have a Great Day!

By His Grace,
Cole 

P.S.
Would you be interested in future journals?! 

1 comment:

  1. Woot to the hoo! I am so excited! Thanks so much, Cole--perhaps I can just get it from you at Relevant?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by Simply Created by Cole. I love this space for conversation and community. Won't you join us on this journey?!{Please keep this space honoring to God and to those who visit, thank you.} Love, Cole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...